Quality at DTB
Quality Assurance – Quality Standards
Dayton T. Brown Inc.’s quality objective is to provide quality products and services that meet or exceed the needs and expectations of our customers.
Our Quality Assurance team maintains a fully documented Quality Management System (QMS) that meets the requirements of ISO 9001, AS9100, and ISO/IEC 17025.
DTB’s QMS provides procedures for program planning, quality reviews, continual improvement, root cause detection, corrective action, and risk assessment throughout each phase of all of the programs managed by DTB.
The four levels of our QMS are the Quality Assurance Manual, Quality Procedures, Work Instructions, and Records and Forms. The QMS ensures that clear instructions are provided to all personnel from the initial review and acceptance of contractual agreements, through the completion of programs.
To provide deliverables that meet or exceed the needs and expectations of our customers – This simple-sounding phrase is the basis of our business, but there’s more to it. When we meet our customers’ requirements, we meet the most stringent requirements that the government, military, and commercial industries could devise. We have the experience, resources, and skills available to not only satisfy these requirements, but to understand and implement them efficiently in order to effectively reduce costs.
To continually improve our Quality Management System – We regularly review the processes and methodologies that we employ in order to provide our services. Through regular performance analysis and customer feedback, we strive to uncover any opportunity to improve.
Accreditations, Certifications, & Approvals
- ISO 9001:2015 and AS9100 registered
- American Association for Laboratory Accreditation (A2LA) accredited in accordance with ISO/IEC 17025:2017 for vibration and acoustics, electrical, and mechanical test methods - Cert. Nos. 0767.01, 0767.02, and 0767.03
- NVLAP accredited in accordance with ISO/IEC 17025:2017 for Electromagnetic Compatibility and Telecommunications - Lab Code 200422-0
- Registered with the Directorate of Defense Trade Controls (DDTC) under the Arms Export Control Act for ITAR
- Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA) approved
- International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials (IAPMO) approved