Visit DTB — Dayton T. Brown, Inc. welcomes you to our facilities.
Local Activities and Attractions
For your convenience and to help our visitors find their way around the area, DTB has complied information about local amenities. For listings of restaurants, things to do and places to go — and more, please download > Visitor-Resource-Guide-2016.pdf
Visit DTB — Procedures
The safety and security of our employees, customers and their programs necessitates that all personnel visiting our facility, whether customer or supplier notify us of their visit in advance.
Please review these points concerning your visit:
- Bring your valid, government-issued identification.
- Do not bring photographic equipment unless advance arrangements have been made and authorization has been granted by the DTB Security Manager.
- Cell Phones are permitted in the facility, but use of the camera feature is prohibited.
If your visit is related to a classified program:
You must contact the DTB Security Manager for classified visit instructions:
DTB Security Manager: Carolyn Long, telephone: 1-631-244-6431
IMPORTANT: For classified visits, you must select the appropriate form from the following drop down box, complete the information, submit online or print and fax form to 1-631-244-8013.
Select Visit Form
- I am a United States Citizen or a Permanent Resident of the United States and my program or purpose for visiting is short term (30 days or less). US Citizens and US Persons Short Term Visit Form (30 days or less)
- I am a US Citizen or a Permanent Resident and my program/purpose for being here will be long term (31 days or longer). US Citizens and US Persons Long Term Visit Form (31 days or longer)
- I am NOT a United States Citizen or Permanent Resident. Non-US Person Visit Form