DTB Markets: U.S. Navy
Contact DTB to discover the special services we provide to the U.S. Navy.
Our Testing Services have included First Article Testing of shipboard components as well as weapons systems.
DTB and the US Navy
DTB undertakes both Standard and Non-standard testing regimens for the Navy. Standard examples include MIL STD 167 1 or MIL STD 810 to the latest revision. We commonly use our engineering staff to determine a tests suited to a unique sailor situation or mission.
Our expert staff is also qualified to perform engineering and re-engineering work, as well as environmental, dynamics, EMI / electrical, armament & munitions, structural & fatigue, failure analysis and conformance inspection projects, both as a prime contractor and in support of other primes.
In addition, DTB’s Test Systems group builds capable, reliable and accurate test stands. The quality of each equipment part is critical to the success of our Navy’s missions. Our vast range of test systems and test stands include automated pump test stands, hydraulic motor test stands, general purpose component test stands, automated calibration test systems, custom fuel test stands, gear box test stands and many more. If none of our listed test systems or test stands are quite what you are looking for, rest assured that DTB can design a tailored test systems solution to meet your needs.
U.S. Navy Prototyping
DTB has the facilities, personnel and partnerships in place to support Prototype Development. Many times, Prototype Development crosses over and is a sub component of a larger program in the realm of Value Engineering, Reverse Engineering, Product Enhancement, Cost Reduction, Life Extension, Diminishing Aircraft Parts and Manufacturers. DTB has the expertise and suppliers capable of designing and fabricating precision parts for multiple applications within the land base, shipboard and aerospace communities. Examples of these include the fabrication of EA-6B tail pipes and E-2C hydraulic actuators. Land base equipment includes ejection seat and aircraft wing dollies.
DTB Delivers New Capabilities for the U.S. Navy
- Testing of aerospace spare parts for Dimensional and Metallurgical Conformance to the specified drawing requirements.
- Life Extension of various aircraft components, extending the lifetime of these parts and reducing the intermediate maintenance intervals.
- Material Evaluations and Failure Analysis of aircraft and shipboard component, accompanied by detailed test reports.
- First Article and Production Lot Testing of shipboard and aircraft components, as well as weapons systems.
- Design and fabrication of thoroughly dependable Hydraulic Test Stands for Navy components.