Contact DTB to learn the benefits of training your personnel.
Train and Improve
Determine your needs and put the answers to work
DTB provides consulting and training services primarily for clients’ in-house technical publications and logistics programs. Our guidance has helped customers make the right choices when faced with challenges in these areas. Whether implementing S1000D, faced with challenging technical publishing tasks or implementing a logistics program, DTB can help.
- Publications & Logistics Training
- Logistics Requirements Review & Analysis
- Technical Publications Technology & Specification Selection
- Custom Publishing Requirements & Analysis
Our expert staff will work as an extension of your enterprise.
DTB was contacted by a company that needed to convert their existing COTS documentation to MIL-STD-40051. The company’s product line was being reclassified by the government and will offer a major contract when requirements are met. The small company was faced with a term that they are not very familiar with — logistics.
A converted manual was only a small piece of the entire logistics puzzle required to be approved by the government. We recommended a consulting agreement; our logisticians performed an analysis. DTB delivered a full report documenting our findings and mapped a course of action.
They agreed and DTB was hired.
Once the procedures were detailed it was presented to the government agency, demonstrating the ability to fulfill and comply with all of the requirements. Shortly after that, they were awarded the contract.
DTB, specialists in the implementation of ASD/AIA S1000D, provides in-depth consulting services to analyze the steps needed in your implementation of the standard. In addition to our needs analysis, Dayton T. Brown can provide comprehensive training to acquaint your personnel with the intricacies of compliance:
- Writing and developing S1000D business rules to support your projects
- Presenting the fundamentals of S1000D to your organization to promote buy-in
- Analyzing your customer’s data requirements
- Interviewing key disciplines to determine in-house capability
- Assessing in-house information systems and technologies
- Implementing an S1000D capability in your company