Quality at Dayton T. Brown, Inc.
Contact DTB to discuss the advantages we can provide for your enterprise.
DTB is ISO 9001:2008 and AS9100C registered — one of the measures we’ve taken to enhance our quality environment. See our ISO certificate.
Our 32-acre technical campus in New York maintains a large staff of on-site specialists — professional engineers, NARTE certified engineers and technicians, subject matter experts and others.
Quality Assured – Quality Standards
Dayton T. Brown Inc.’s quality standards objective is to provide quality products and services that meet or exceed the needs and expectations of our customers.
Our Quality Assurance Department maintains a fully documented Quality Assurance Management System that meets the applicable requirements of ISO 9001 and ISO/IEC 17025.
View a sample of a typical DTB Engineering & Test Division Test Report.
ISO Quality Management
Dayton T. Brown, Inc.’s Quality Management System (QMS) has been established in compliance with the requirements of ISO 9001. Our Quality Assurance Department maintains a fully documented QMS, which meets the applicable requirements of ISO 9001:2008, AS9100C and ISO/IEC 17025. This system provides procedures for program planning, quality reviews, continuous improvement, root cause detection, corrective action and preventive action throughout all phases of programs managed at DTB.
The four levels of our QMS are: Quality Assurance Manual, Quality Procedures, Work Instructions, and Records and Forms. Quality Assurance ensures that project leaders provide clear, concise instructions to all personnel from initial review and acceptance of contractual agreements through the completion of programs.
Tests & Specifications
|Liquid Penetrant Inspection||ASTM E1417||Level III|
|Magnetic Particle Inspection||ASTM E1444||Level III|
|TEMPEST Testing||NSTISSAM TEMPEST|
|Medium Weight Hammer Shock||MIL-S-901 Department of the Navy|
|Light Weight Hammer Shock||MIL-S-901 Department of the Navy|
|FCC Facility||ANSI Standard|
Technical Information Standards
A few of the standards DTB’s Technical Services Division follows in the preparation of material.
|GLOBAL||AEROSPACE and AVIATION||MILITARY|
|S1000D||FAA FAR PART 145||MIL-STD-1388 2A and 2B|
|XML / SGML||ATA iSpec 2200||GEIA-STD-0007|
Selected DTB Accreditations, Certifications and Approvals
- View our State Department Approved for Forced Entry & Ballistic Resistance Testing
- NIJ Approved for NIJ 0101.06, Ballistic Resistance of Body Armor
- NVLAP Accreditation for Personal Body Armor (NIJ Standard-0101.06), Lab Code 200422-0
- ISO 9001:2008 and AS9100C Registration
- American Association for Laboratory Accreditation (A2LA) accredited in vibration, electrical and mechanical, Certificate Nos. 0767.01, 0767.02, 0767.03
- NVLAP Accreditation for Electromagnetic Compatibility and Telecommunications, Lab Code 200422-0
- DCMA Approved
- IAPMO approved
- Provide deliverables that meet or exceed the needs and expectations of our customers – this simple-sounding phrase is the basis of our business – but there’s more to it. When we meet our customers’ requirements, we meet the most stringent requirements that governments, military services and industry could devise. We have the experience, resources and skills to not only satisfy these requirements, but to understand and to implement them on our clients’ behalf.
- Continually improve our systems – we are our client’s intermediary between their objectives and the technological and specified requirements. One of our strengths is our day-to-day use of many varying technologies and systems. Our ‘over-exposure’ to changing techs and specs has contributed substantially to a fundamental understanding of these environments and the job-at-hand.
- Continually improve our quality management system – we regularly review the processes and methodologies we employ to provide our services. Through regular performance analysis and customer feedback, we strive to uncover any opportunity to improve.