DTB Markets: Consumer Electronics
Contact DTB to discuss the advantages we can provide for your consumer electronics products.
DTB can develop installation manuals, parts catalogs — data delivered in any format — including advanced interactive information systems.
Consumer Electronics Testing and Technical Authoring
Whether you are after a special niche or attempting to grow laterally to multiple markets, DTB can show you the way. We can help you prove out your product the right way, using thorough product testing techniques.
Your COTS (Commercial Off The Shelf) product may be destined for use in the military after being “ruggedized” for environmental and dynamic toughness, or your electronics may be applied to new applications with the right EMI shielding.
See more about EMI/EMC Testing Services —
Technical Authoring, Illustration, Manuals and Procedures
Electronics Manufacturers Services Tailored to Vertical Market Requirements
DTB’s Technical Services Division provides the capabilities to author information systems to support new equipment as well as the ability to update existing documentation to evolving standards and client expectations.
DTB’s comprehensive abilities can supply all of the talents needed to fully author installation, operation and maintenance manuals for all types of electronic components, equipment and systems. Our staff of experienced technical writers and illustrators can create new or update existing documentation to any requirements.
From installation manuals to parts catalogs, material can be provided in any and all formats required — paper, electronic and interactive information systems.
DTB Technical Services Division can develop IETMs to any standards and requirements. Contact us with your project information to see how we can help.
Some of our product testing services include:
- Baseline testing to establish the performance of your existing product
- Comparative product testing — test your products against the competition
- Complete failure analysis assessment including DFMEA (Design Failure Mode EffectsAnalysis)
- Design recommendations for “Ruggedized” designs
- Design recommendations for improved EMI/EMC performance
- Design recommendations for extended life and reliability
- A comprehensive and completely confidential head to head comparison to competitive products